- Highly resistant to oils, gasoline, acids, salt, ammonia, and alcohol
- May be saw cut…
- PATENTED Design yields ultimate hoop strength
- Circular elements provide multi-directional crush and shear strength
- Flexible links allow expansion and contraction depending on environmental conditions
- Built in X-Anchors allows weight of filler to hold grid down without any extra staking
- Interlocking connectors
Ground Preparation: Depends upon site condition and local conditions.
- Wet the grass and soil area thoroughly. Press down with feet to lock grid into place.
- Repeat until area is covered with connected grid.
- Press ROOT™ into the grass with a heavy roller. No anchors needed.
That’s it! Park and drive on your stabilized ROOT™ grass pavement. No ruts.
TrueGrid may be cut on site. Pre-cutting is not required. Angle grinder, circular saw, compass saw, or handsaw are all options to cut TRUEGRID.