- Highly resistant to oils, gasoline, acids, salt, ammonia, and alcohol
- May be saw cut…
- PATENTED Design yields ultimate hoop strength
- Circular elements provide multi-directional crush and shear strength
- Flexible links allow expansion and contraction depending on environmental conditions
- Built in X-Anchors allows weight of filler to hold grid down without any extra staking
- Interlocking connectors
Ground Preparation: Depends upon site condition and local conditions.
- Suggested Sub-base:1/2” – 1-1/2” diameter clean/washed, angular gravel. Depth of this layer should be a minimum of 2”- 6”. For additional drainage, increase depth of sub-base. Gravel/sandy soil mix (60/40) is suggested for grass fill applications. Level sub-base before laying TrueGrid.
- Installation:Layout and snap together pre-assembled sheets (4 pcs per layer = 16 sq/ft). If body weight does not level the grids, use plate vibrator or heavy cylinder to level.
- Backfill:Any angular or round medium may be used. Fill cells with filler of choice. 1” diameter or smaller is recommended for gravel fill.
TrueGrid may be cut on site. Pre-cutting is not required. Angle grinder, circular saw, compass saw, or handsaw are all options to cut TRUEGRID.