- Comes in manufacturer-direct price. Made in USA.
- 100 % land utilization – storm water detention in sub-base
- Eliminates costly storm drain construction and soil stabilization
SUPERIOR PAVING PRODUCT
- World’s strongest permeable paver – grass or gravel filled for natural appearance
- Exceeds 6880 psi when TRUEGRID is empty. Load capacity increases significantly when filled.
- A permanent solution for heavy traffic applications such as equipment yards, parking lots, truck stops, driveways, trails, access roads and more.
- 98% Permeable
- Decreases the impact of flooding
- Storm Water Detention underneath your surface
THE FUTURE OF SUSTAINABLE PARKING…. NOW!
Introducing SuperSpots TM
Lock-In Parking Markers for Parking Space Visibility · Maintenance Free Parking Space Delineation
“ It was wonderful working with TRUEGRID on this new environmentally friendly parking lot project from start to finish. This is great for our community, and the parking lot is designed for longevity and sustainability. “
(Joey H. – Mayor)
“ We were able to efficiently put in quality ADA compliant pathways with TRUEGRID while maintaining a natural look that fit our landscape. “
(Ray F – National Parks Services)
“ Our trucks and equipment don’t get stuck anymore when it rains. The grid keeps us working. “
(David “Boo” B. – Facilities Manager – Oil & Gas Field Services)
“ TRUEGRID is the only way we’ll build our lots from now on. It handles the loads and saves us money in the long run. “
(Martha W. – Buyer -Fuel Transportation Company)
“ The grid goes in fast and eliminated the retention pond. Client loved it! “
(Cody B. – Owner / Construction)
“ Super easy to install! Love the results! I will send photos! “
(Gregg M. – New Orleans DIY’er)
“ We were worried about using asphalt for this truck lot in the hot South Texas sun. The grid replaced 8” asphalt, the truckers like it because it’s cool and it’s easier on their tires. The client saved 6 figures and we won the bid. “
(Joe A. – Owner /Paving contractor)
“ Low Impact Development (LID) is important to us. Our engineers and the city agreed TRUEGRID was the way to go. “
(Jim T. – Developer)
Featured ProjectTexas Commercial Truck Parking Lot Click photo to read more. To view other case studies click here…
Latest case studyAn environmentally conscious NASCAR raceway client pathway/parking
To view other case studies click here...
Exploring Alternatives in Parking Lot Pavement Design[Posted May 21st, 2015 by: Barry Stiles] While environmentally damaging and impervious materials like concrete and asphalt have long been the standards of parking lot pavement, new design options now include eco-friendly, pervious alternatives. As the status quo is changing, builders, architects and engineers can maximize their Low Impact Development (LID) projects by creating a parking lot that meets the sustainability standards outlined by the EPA. Read more about exploring alternatives in parking lot pavement design >>
What is TRUEGRID?TRUEGRID permeable pavers are the strongest, most durable eco-friendly alternative to concrete and asphalt. Made from 100 % post-consumer recycled HDPE, TRUEGRID supports heavy equipment and traffic. TRUEGRID is a stormwater management tool that benefits Water Quality, Water Supply,and Flood Control. Grass or gravel filled TRUEGRID allows 100% land utilization, providing under the surface detention/retention. No matter what low or high traffic area you have, your durable, green, and inexpensive solution is TRUEGRID Permeable Pavers. True to your project. True to the environment.
- Parking lots
- temporary staging areas
- job sites
- overflow parking
- storm water management
- freight yards
- muddy parking solution
- ranch driveways
- bus parking
- golf cart paths
- fire lanes
- emergency vehicle access roads
- green space
- oil field roads / parking
- concrete alternative
- heavy equipment parking
- livestock pathways
- helicopter landing pads
- grass parking lots
- dust abatement
- dust reduction
- erosion control
- parks mobile home parks
- Up to 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of concrete installed.
- Permeable grid is perfect for storm water management.
- TRUEGRID is manufactured from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- Reduce heat island effect in cities.
- LEED Points on structures and construction sites.
- Allows water to flow directly into the natural aquifers.
- Dust abatement / dust reduction.
- Mud Control.
- TRUEGRID is an alternative to concrete or asphalt. Reduce heat island effect in cities.
- Optimal design can handle the heaviest loads allowed on parking lots and roadways.