To be chosen by and make GreenSpec’s top 10% green products list, a product must meet very specific eco-friendly criteria.
TrueGrid is honored to have been accepted to GreenSpec’s highly respected list.
What is TrueGrid?
TrueGrid pervious paver is a durable interlocking paving system. TrueGrid is versatile / durable enough to support heavy equipment on job sites and temporary staging areas to grass reinforcement, ground stabilization and storm water management. TrueGrid is a grid paving system that is environmentally friendly and made of 100% recycled plastic. TrueGrid permeable grid can be installed with gravel, grass, or other recycled materials and remain permeable and strong due to its optimal grid design. TrueGrid is the most diverse/durable grid paver. No matter what low or high traffic area you have, your durable, green, and inexpensive solution is TrueGrid. TrueGrid pervious paver is always true to your project and true to the environment.
Parking lots . temporary staging areas . job sites . overflow parking . ranch driveways . bus parking . golf cart paths . fire lanes . emergency vehicle access roads . helicopter landing pads . grass parking lots / fairgrounds . landscaping . dust abatement / dust reduction . storm water management . driveways . taxiways . freight yards . muddy parking solution . green space . oil field roads / oil field parking . concrete alternative . heavy equipment parking . erosion control . parks . mobile home parks . livestock pathways.
• 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of concrete installed.
• TrueGrid is manufactured from 100% recycled plastic.
• Permeable grid is perfect for storm water management. Allows water to flow directly into the natural aquifers.
• TrueGrid is ideal for erosion control…TrueGrid retains gravel fill, grass fill, or any other environmentally friendly filler.
• Dust abatement / dust reduction.
• Mud Control.
• TrueGrid is an alternative to concrete or asphalt. Reduce heat island effect in cities.
• Optimal design can handle the heaviest of job site equipment.
• Improves LEED Points on structures and construction sites.