About | TrueGrid
We continually develop and refine TRUEGRID to earn our place as the leader in the permeable paving industry. TRUEGRID’s engineered design is on the cutting edge of Low Impact Development (LID), green paving, and storm water management technology, keeping TRUEGRID true to your project and true to the environment.
We build relationships with local communities all around the country to promote awareness and use of TRUEGRID. We work with the engineering, architecture, shipping, construction, and design industries by providing effective paving solutions that are friendly to the environment and to your bottom line.
TRUEGRID is what we do. Our team works all day to find the fastest, most affordable, and most convenient route to your project directly from our nearest factory. We know permeable paving technology. We are here to answer your questions, anything from price per square foot to installation recommendations. Contact us today to learn more about TRUEGRID.
Benefits of TRUEGRID
TrueGrid is a modern, cost-effective, LID (Low Impact Development) permeable paving solution for many applications that provides a variety of long-term tangible rewards. Choose only TrueGrid if you’re looking for a grid paving system that adds appeal, cares for the environment, costs less than other solutions and lasts for years under heavy traffic.
- Comes in manufacturer-direct price. Made in USA.
- 100 % land utilization – storm water detention in sub-base
- Eliminates costly storm drain construction and soil stabilization
- Made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
- Key Low Impact Development (LID) tool to manage storm water
- Decreases need for retention/detention ponds
- Prevents run-off pollutants from going into the rivers, lakes, and oceans due to permeable design
ROBUST, FLEXIBLE, & ATTRACTIVE
- World’s strongest permeable paver – grass or gravel filled for natural appearance
- Exceeds 6880 psi when TRUEGRID is empty. Load capacity increases significantly when filled.
- A permanent solution for heavy traffic applications such as equipment yards, parking lots, truck stops, driveways, trails, access roads and more.
Please browse through our the other sections for more information about our green solution and see how you can benefit from using TrueGrid in your next erosion control, storm water management or paving project. Contact us today for pricing or if you have other inquiries. We would be more than happy to assist you.
Corporate Offices: 2500 Summer Street Suite 3225
Houston, Texas 77007